Monday, December 29, 2008

You Are Everywhere and Everything

I will be looking into the sunset and catch a glimpse of you on the corner of my memory.

I will walk past a patch of wildflowers and can smell your perfume lingering around me.

I will have the sun warm my skin, and I'll feel the intensity of your smile upon me.

I will hear children laughing and swear I hear you calling my name.

I will taste a fresh peach and feel your tender sweet lips under mine.

I will be warm in bed and feel as if you are lying next to me.

I will be gazing at the stars in the night sky and see the light dance in your eyes.

I will feel an early spring breeze and feel your warm sweet breath on my neck.

I will swim in the ocean and feel the bottomless depths of your love.

No matter where I am, you are there with me.  I can never forget you.

No comments: