Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Warning! Creative Explosion Possible

Fair warning!  For some reason, I go through phases where I have to write things down.  I can't help myself.  I have to write stories, poems, antidotes, haikus, whatever.  I just have a bunch of words in my head that have to come out or I'll shake apart.

I am having that feeling again where I have to write.  Or, it could just be gas.  We'll see.

So soon, I may be dropping some posts to my blog that I've been neglecting.  I don't know, I may wake up tomorrow (if I sleep tonight) and the rumbly in my tumbly will be gone and I'll whiff at writing something.  I have a few thoughts that have been running around my noggin for quite some time, just haven't had the time or motivation to get them out.  Some are fictitious, some aren't.  And I'm not gonna tell which is which.  Nyaahh!

Oooo... maybe I shouldn't of gone to the book store the other day.  I think I caught a case of IN-SPIR-A-TION.....

No comments: