It's intersting to be up this much. I don't really feel tired. I may have spurts where I feel it, but not nearly as much as I expected. When it hits, it's kind of like I'm drugged. I may be sitting at the computer and I hadn't realized I closed my eyes for about five minutes. When I'm tired, my body forces me to sleep. It just hasn't been doing that. Otherwise, I just sit in bed, thinking. I've gone to bed and got up and repeated three times tonight already.
I'm kind of hoping writing would make me sleepy. So unfortunately you have to sit through this babelling to fuel my experiment.
I know the problem is that I can't stop thinking about things. I wish I had a on/off switch for my brain. But what fun is that? Then everyone I know would be turning me off.
Ok, I'm rambling. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment