Hi. Recently, my life has been going through some less than desirable changes. And they all have happened within the last week and a half. So, as a form of therapy, I'm going to attempt to post some of my thoughts from my Lizard Brain.
The purpose of this is to get some of my thoughts down, and keep a tab of what I'm thinking or doing throughout the year. When I was in school decades ago (jeez... it has been decades), I was in a Creative Writing class. I found that I could "vent" on paper when I was upset or needed someone to talk to. It was therapy. I'm hoping this blog will do the same for me.
Negativity has created this blog, but I hope to post the good with the bad. If I didn't, I think this will be a very long and very sad blog. I may just have to eat a bullet or something. But I don't think my Lizard Brain would care for that.
Well, I should start off with what has caused this blog, and why I feel the need to vent. It's not going to be great reading, I'm sure. But it will be honest. I'm not sure where to begin, or how it's going to go. But I guess I'll figure it out as I go.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment