Yes, I am still here, and I am doing fine. It was brought to my attention that the last few posts were not on a uplifting note and some were concerned about how I was. Since I last posted, I have just been busy and not able to post every day. When I do have a chance, I don't have much to write about. So, like every other blog I have done, it fell into neglect.
But I am still here. Have some things I'd like to post, and will once I get them together and in some sort of legible format. I have some things works I have started, but for one reason or another was not happy with it. Once I get it to a point I like it, I'll post it.
Until then, just wanted to let anyone know, I'm doing good. Will try to post more often.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Was wondering about you as well - glad to see you are still here :).
Post a Comment